2012年2月12日日曜日

How Does The Full Moon Affect Clouds

how does the full moon affect clouds

full moon « Kate McKinnon

February 9, 2012

The moon was beautiful and dangerous last night, lighting my garden in a ghostly shade of blue. I slept lightly, with Miss Fish curled into my body, purring.

I worked on my Mermaid Cuff yesterday, even though I should have been working through my email. Actually, it's difficult (as always) for me to prioritize. Anything for the book is really Work #1. However, email is life, digital blood, and there are 300 or more messages in there that I need to answer. If yours is one of them, please forgive me.
I've dedicated this weekend to catching up on correspondence. And I have got to come to terms with my obligations. I've got a lot of things in my queue and as we all know, an exceedinly poor grip of time.

I have new thoughts to think on my house and my life; on the concept of being strong. It may or may not be sensible to feel the way I do, but I simply have zero interest in living in a creaky or weak body. Zero. Interest. I'm trying to sort out my timeline so that it makes sense again in light of this annoying development. I have several bold ideas; all of them will likely get me in trouble. I'm spastically gathering information on my options and then running directly to Bill's arms, to melt into his strength and his furry warmth, and again feel as if I am invulnerable. This is half of why I can't stay in his arms for too long; I become soft, and incurious.
And as we all know (and my elbow can attest) becoming soft is a recipe for disaster.

And I suppose that I'm willing to accept a course correction; I just want it to be EXCITING. Like if Beck is the soundtrack.

Has anyone had "tennis elbow" surgery? How long were you down?

(Thanks for the comments, keep them coming- to be clear, I'm not having trouble managing the pain- that part is easily enough handled with available options. I just want to be able to really use my arm again. That's a different question. So I can't really just go on masking and over-using.)

32.221743 -110.926479

Kate McKinnon, globe-trotting writer and metalsmith, has devoted herself to the study of how things are done, and how they could be done better. She lives in Tucson, Arizona, and loves warm weather, nice people, rides in the car, and good books.

These are our most popular posts: how does the full moon affect clouds

Moon Phase

if someone can help me out that would be grate i have read heaps of info about the moon and fishing but what i cant work out is when i look at the fishing spots map find a spot and have a look at the sun moon tab it said the fishing activity is fair moon day 16 full moon the thing that gets me is i have read that fishing is best just before and after a full moon and the same for a new moon so i really dont know if i should go fishing or not as i have to travel 86km to get there ... read more

full moon « Kate McKinnon

12 Responses to "full moon". jean yates. February 9th, 2012 at 7:29 am. well it is a repetitive injury occasionally componded by inherited tendencies and a manner of holding your arm a certain way because of what you do. I made that up, but I bet I am right. I am going to look now. .... I just wanted to tell you that my husband had cortisone shots in his spine and it triggered a very dark depression as a side effect. He had never experienced anything like that and after a ... read more

canon 550d - Does using a different lens affect the dynamic range ...

3) I usually have a cloudy climate around the place I live, should I change any camera settings in order to take a proper picture first with the above settings to get the desired HDR effect? post-processing canon-550d hdr kit-lens dynamic-range ... read more

flowers,petal: How does the moon affect biology?

Reply:I work in a nursing home and when its a full moon my residents go nuts.people who dont walk try to .People who do not talk ,do people who stay in bed climb.they all go nuts,so yes the moon affect pets and people. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿